16 January 2009

Reading Challenges

'Tis the season for reading challenges, or at least that is how it appears, and a number of the sites that I frequent, including Kerry's Saving My Sanity and Christine's The Happily Ever After, are listing their reading challenges for 2009. To help me find just the right reading challenge, Kerry directed me to a very comprehensive list at A Novel Challenge.

After careful perusal, I have decided to undertake J. Kaye's Support Your Local Library Challenge. For those of you that know me, this is not as much of a challenge as it might sound as I borrow the majority of my books from the library. However, I thought it sounded like a good introductory reading challenge.

So, what reading challenges are you undertaking in 2009?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. I inspired you to join a Reading Challenge? That's really cool. You're probably going to succeed at the Challenge better than I. It's only the first month and already I'm nervous I won't complete all of my necessary reads! LOLOL! Ok.. not so funny really. But I'll smile anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete