25 January 2009

What to Buy?

I have been very lucky over the past few weeks to win two Amazon giftcards (from CL Wilson and Michelle Buonfiglio at Romance B(u)y the Book). My dilemma is this: what books should I buy? A friend recently lent me Ginn Hale's Wicked Gentlemen, which I loved, so that has been added to the list. Anne Bishop's Black Jewel series is also there. (Is anyone else apart from me hanging out for the release of The Shadow Queen?).

What books am I missing that I just need to read?

4 comments:

  1. A must on The Black Jewels trilogy. I would also try some Josh Lanyon and JL Langley because you enjoyed Ginn Hale.
    Actually I could give you a whole list to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends a lot on your tastes--I'm a fan of JDRobb and Suzanne Brockmann, so their upcoming titles are already on their way.

    Yeah, I am no help *slinking off*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must buys for me would be Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs and Coyote's Mate by Lora Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I was perusing JL Langley's and Josh Lanyon's title on Amazon yesterday KB. They all look interesting. Lists are good :)

    Azteclady - I LOVE JD Robb! I have her latest in my library TBR list. And I should hopefully be picking up the second Suzanne Brockman book from the library this week (I've rather behind :)

    Thank you ShellBell! Bone Crossed is also on my library list (I'm going to wait until it is released as a mass market paperback before I buy it); Coyote's Mate will be once the library add it to the catalogue. I'm definitely a library junkie :)

    ReplyDelete