01 February 2009

Books 2009: January Update

Total to date: 7 books

The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge total to date: 5 books

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2008) can be found at Library Thing.

Favourite books of the month?

* Knave's Wager (Loretta Chase)

* Wicked Gentlemen (Ginn Hale)

Currently reading: Beauty and the Black Sheep (Jessica Bird)

And the book I'm most looking forward too next month is:

* Bone Crossed (Patricia Briggs) [Initially I wrote Hunting Ground...I think that might be a LITTLE optimistic timing wise *grin*]

Updated to add: I finished reading Demon Angel (Meljean Brook) last night. The review will be forthcoming...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for BONE CROSSED, too! I was planning on going out and buying it today... but never got there. Maybe tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete