I've been tagged by the wonderful Ana & Thea (The Book Smugglers). The task: to create a list of my top ten all-time favorite television couples, tag five other bloggers, and pass it on. So, on to my top ten *drum roll please*
10. Kara Thrace 'Starbuck' and Samuel T Anders from Battlestar Galactica
9. Sydney Bristow and Julian Sark from Alias (I know, the majority of people wanted Sydney with Michael Vaughn, but..what can I say, I like Julian Sark :)
8. Neela Rasgotra and Ray Barnett from ER (*SIGH*)
7. Daniel & Vala from Stargate SG-1
6. Josh & Donna from The West Wing
5. Samantha Stewart and Andrew Foyle from Foyle's War (I think the series was screened on BBC America for those of you who reside in the United States)
4. Temperance Brennan 'Bones' & Seeley Booth from Bones (Need I say more?)
3. Susan Ivanova & Marcus Cole from Babylon 5 (Does anyone else apart from me feel that they were cheated?
2. Samantha Carter & Martouf from Stargate SG-1 (What can I say? It should have been! Although after watching Season 8 & 9 I have to say I am quite partial to Sam & Ba'al...)
1. Jarod and Miss Parker from The Pretender (Don't even get me started on why this series should have been CONCLUDED!)
And who have I tagged?
- Bridget Locke from Ready, Writing, and Life...Oh My!
- Kerry from Saving My Sanity
- Katiebabs from Babbling About Books,and More!
- Nalini Singh
- Starfire from Songs and Spinnings
Updated to add: Daniel & Vala (How could I have forgotten to include them?)