04 February 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by the wonderful Ana & Thea (The Book Smugglers). The task: to create a list of my top ten all-time favorite television couples, tag five other bloggers, and pass it on. So, on to my top ten *drum roll please*

10. Kara Thrace 'Starbuck' and Samuel T Anders from Battlestar Galactica

9. Sydney Bristow and Julian Sark from Alias (I know, the majority of people wanted Sydney with Michael Vaughn, but..what can I say, I like Julian Sark :)

8. Neela Rasgotra and Ray Barnett from ER (*SIGH*)

7. Daniel & Vala from Stargate SG-1

6. Josh & Donna from The West Wing

5. Samantha Stewart and Andrew Foyle from Foyle's War (I think the series was screened on BBC America for those of you who reside in the United States)

4. Temperance Brennan 'Bones' & Seeley Booth from Bones (Need I say more?)

3. Susan Ivanova & Marcus Cole from Babylon 5 (Does anyone else apart from me feel that they were cheated?

2. Samantha Carter & Martouf from Stargate SG-1 (What can I say? It should have been! Although after watching Season 8 & 9 I have to say I am quite partial to Sam & Ba'al...)

1. Jarod and Miss Parker from The Pretender (Don't even get me started on why this series should have been CONCLUDED!)

And who have I tagged?
- Bridget Locke from Ready, Writing, and Life...Oh My!
- Kerry from Saving My Sanity
- Katiebabs from Babbling About Books,and More!
- Nalini Singh
- Starfire from Songs and Spinnings

orannia

Updated to add: Daniel & Vala (How could I have forgotten to include them?)

3 comments:

  1. OK... my 10 favourites do *kind* of depend what mood I'm in. Right now though (assuming I don't have to stick to actually-cannon couples), they'd be:

    10: Max and Alec from Dark Angel

    9: Mac and Harm from JAG

    8: Kara and Lee from BSG (self destructive, sure, but no going out with a whimper here)

    7: Wesley and Lilah from Angel (hey, just call me subversive)

    6: Willow and Tara from Buffy (they're just *so sweet*)

    5: Zoe and Wash from Firefly (while I'm on a Joss roll)

    4: The good(!) Captains Jack and John from Torchwood (again with the fireworks)

    3: Jarrod and Miss Parker (yeah, Orannia, I know, me too!)

    2: Daniel and Vala from SG-1 (at least when they're creating fireworks... and anyone sensing a theme here?)


    AND MY ALLTIME FAVOURITE (at least today)...

    1. Morgan and Garcia from Criminal Minds (proof that ubelievably gorgeous guys do sometimes end up falling for big - and geeky - girls - what more could I ask for in a show?)


    I'll post this on my LJ when I get some time later tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Orannia! :)

    Kara and Sam definitely rule, I have always been a huge fan. And holy crap I used to watch The Pretender!!! I loved Jarod...but really, what happened to that show? Was it canceled? I used to watch it when I lived abroad, so we got all the episodes waaaaay behind, and I thought it might have just been a programming error.

    Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show was cancelled :( Then four telemovies were given the gree light. 'YAH' I thought. 'There will be resolution'. Only two telemovies were ever made (I still haven't see the second one) but they didn't resolve ANYTHING! *sulks* If I ever meet a TV executive from The Pretender they will receive a stern talking too about honouring the viewing public!

    ReplyDelete