06 March 2009

What the Frak?

I watched Episode 419 (Someone to Watch Over Me) of Battlestar Galactica yesterday and I am still trying to work out where the writers are going with the plot...and what they were consuming when writing this episode! The consensus among those of us who watched it was that it was possibly the worst in the series to date. What was 45 minutes long could have been condensed into 10 minutes for all the information it gave us.

Are you watching the fourth season of Battlestar Galactica and, if so, where do you think the writers are going? And with only three episodes to go do you think we will have a conclusion or will it be another Pretender? (For those of you who know me, don't worry, I'm not getting on my soapbox about The Pretender!!! [again])

Updated to remove the photo (as it was driving me nuts!)

8 comments:

  1. Ah... *scratches head* hm... *shuffles feet* See...







    IhaveyettowatchevenoneepisodeofBSG



    *rushes off to hide under rock*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Ahhhh *cunning thought* ...perhaps I can convert you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started to watch then this HUGE thing called the TBR gobbled up all my time and I demoted my cable to the very basic and I don't get this channel any more. Heck, I'm not sure where I put the TV remote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched off and on over the past few seasons but I've been watching more this season - and I'm totally confused as to where they might be taking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - and hi there!! Glad to 'meet' you *g*

    ReplyDelete
  6. *add Aymless to the conversion list*

    Hey Kristie (J). Welcome :) And I'm glad I'm not the only one confused!

    ReplyDelete
  7. orannia, I appreciate the... erm... good intentions, but must confess you are late. A bunch of online friends have been pushing me to get it on DVD so I can see the whole thing without too much interruption. So I'm saving my pennies and hope to have enough for when the whole thing comes out (you know, one of those "the complete series" things that Amazon puts out).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that's a good idea azteclady! What with the writers' strike last year the waiting for a resolution has been nail biting!

    ReplyDelete