01 May 2009

Books 2009: April Update

Total to date: 27 books (4 books this month) [Yes, it was a VERY slow month]

The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge total to date: 23 books (4 books this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2008) can be found at Library Thing.

Favourite books of the month?

* The Virtu (Sarah Monette)

* Silent on the Moor (Deanna Raybourn)

Currently reading: The Dangers of Deceiving a Viscount (Julia London)

And the books I'm most looking forward too next month are:

* Fragile Eternity (Melissa Marr)

* Lover Avenged (JR Ward)

5 comments:

  1. I am about to start on Fragile Eternity. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that the Doctrine of Labyrinths series is still a winner for you! :-)

    I can't wait to read Fragile Eternity. I'm waiting for the library to get it in. ::taps toe::

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to read Wicked Lovely! It's near the top of the TBR!

    Orannia: You won a copy of Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1)! Since you've got me looking for Sarah Monette, I figure I'd return the favor *g* e-mail me your address!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KB - I'm very jealous! Have a safe flight to the UK :)

    Renee - I'm also waiting for my library's copy to arrive. I can't wait to read this book!

    Aymless - thank you! And Wicked Lovely is amazing. Oh, and if you're into looking Sarah Monette then I'm looking forward to hearing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOPS! Renee - I LOVE Sarah Monette's series. I'm just going to get my TBR list down a little and then I'm going to borrow The Mirador from the library!

    ReplyDelete