29 July 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I am very honoured to have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award by the lovely Kati of Katidom. Thank you Kati!

The Kreativ rules state that: once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs. I'm actually going to be incredibly naughty and not list seven favourite things...I started to do so and all that sprang to mind was reading...and not being harassed by my family. At that point I decided to stop and move right on to the blog nominations *grin*

Seven nominated blogs (in no particular order):

- Ana & Thea from The Book Smugglers

- Azteclady (who I think delurks at Karen Knows Best)

- Bridget Locke from Reading, Writing, and Life...Oh My!

- Heidenkind from Heidenkind's Hideaway

- Kristen of Fantasy Cafe

- Kris of Kris 'n' Good Books

- Renee from Renee's Book Addiction

Because you all deserve it!

8 comments:

  1. Congralations Orannia! And thanks very much for the nomination!

    I saw you were reading The Mirador the other day - hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristen! And you deserve it (the award I mean :) I always love visiting your blog - I never know what book I will be introduced to next (and need to devour ASAP....The Doctrine of Labyrinths being a perfect example *grin*).

    And am loving The Mirador so far...Mehitabel has a very dry sense of humour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? No favorites list? Bummer! You should have listed your favorite books then!

    No seriously, orannia, I'm so glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((orannia)) Thank you, sweetie! It always brightens my day when I see a new post from you on my blog roll. :-)

    So glad you're enjoying Mirador!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Kati! (((Kati))) I'm really touched. And yes...I should have done a favourite books list.

    *puts thinking cap on*

    I've just had a rather good idea..I think...

    (((Renee))) Thank you! That is so sweet and I'm really touched. And yes, loving the Mirador. Which has me thinking of another good post linked the above *grin*

    Oh, and I'm going to try and review The Mirador...since I've already reviewed the first too I figure in for a penny in for a pound :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear, how did I miss this?

    Thank you for the nomination, orannia, you are a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Orannia! You are such a good Cookie Monster Package Perve. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orannia, you gave me an award?! Why didn't you tell me? Thank you so much. I will definitely pass that one on when I get home from vacation.

    Congratulations on your award! You definitely deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete