31 December 2009

Books 2009: December Update

Total to date: 83 books (six books this month)

The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge total to date: 51 books (two book this month) [COMPLETED!]

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2008) can be found at Library Thing.

Favourite book of the month?

* Shadow Magic (Jaida Jones & Danielle Bennett)

Books I 'did not finish':

* Kiss of Crimson (Lara Adrian) [For some reason, I just couldn't get past Page 133]

Currently reading: Magic Burns (Ilona Andrews)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading next month/year/decade:

* Cormabis (Sarah Monette)

* Daughter of the Forest (Juliet Marillier)

What did you read last month?

Edited to add: Happy New Year!

Edited again to add: Books I 'did not finish'

4 comments:

  1. I'm about to do an overall 2009 Reading Roundup post, but I think in 2010 I might use your monthly review idea too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the monthly review - it makes the overall roundup easy for one thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (nota bene: This is going to be a bit mushy, so for those readers who don't like that, you may want to stop reading now)

    Orannia,

    I have loved reading your blog and getting to know you better. Your courage and candor in sharing with us painful and private issues has awed and humbled me.

    May 2010 bring you all that you need and more, along with health, joy and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((azteclady))) Thank you so much. I so appreciate your support throughout the year. It's been a pleasure getting to know you. I wish you and your family a joy-filled 2010!

    ReplyDelete