17 February 2010

AWOL

As you may have noticed, I have been Absent WithOut Leave (AWOL) this week. Life outside of the online community has raised its head and I am currently impersonating...badly...a headless chicken, which is not in any way beneficial considering that dance class started last week and the chicken dance is not part of the current curriculum. Plus...the Winter Olympics are on. *deep breath* I have a confession. Yes, another one *grin* I'm addicted to the Olympics - Winter and Summer. And while the figure skating is indeed my favourite event, I also love curling and the Super G...

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that I'm not packing a sad or deliberately avoiding anyone. Just simply overwhelmed, and in an effort not to end up in a closet (it was a close call yesterday) I'm trying to not spread myself too thinly. But it doesn't mean I don't miss y'all and I can't wait to catch up with everyone online over the weekend.

So, what is everyone up too this week? Are you watching the Winter Olympics?

7 comments:

  1. *waves at Orannia*

    I don't get any tv channels (intentionally), so nope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom records like ten hours of Olympics every day, then insists we watch it all when she gets home from work. So while I do enjoy the Olympics, I'm kind of Olympic'd out right now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we're watching the Olympics! So much fun, so thrilling, so addictive. There's a free Olympic App in iTunes that you might want...

    I'm digging the ski and snowboard events. :)

    Take care of RL business. 'See' you when you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids love the Olympics so they have been having fun. Otherwise, I had forgot they were on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun watching the Olympics, sweetie! We'll be here whenyou get back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ((((orannia))))

    Give yourself permission to just be, my friend. Enjoy what you like doing and worry not about what you can't do. Things even out, eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only follow our (Dutch) speed skaters, with one eye fixed upon the TV and the other upon my computer screen ;)
    Enjoy watching the Olympics :)

    ReplyDelete