02 July 2010

Poll: What To Read?

So, for reasons completely unknown to me (and I really would like to know) I can now access my Fictionwise Bookshelf directly from my iPhone. Not indirectly. Not via steps that would take me so far off the beaten track that I would be required to send an SOS in semaphore (which is my response to being told that I could download my eBook and then transfer it to my iPhone via iTunes, which I hate BTW because it never seems to do anything organically [but that's another rant - now I'm in my happy place]). I'm not sure if it's the lovely contact at Fictionwise or the iPhone Operating System 4.0 installation or what, but...IT WORKS! (I've spent the past 2 months unable to download anything, which equals frustration in my world as there was no point in buying anything.)

To celebrate such a momentous occasion (I hope it lasts *touch wood*) I thought I would read an eBook before tackling Fragile Eternity (Melissa Marr) [I have a library book traffic jam coming up so probably shouldn't, but I really feel like diving into an eBook ATM]. But what to read? I have a few eBooks that I should have read but...haven't :( So, I've compiled a list! I was hoping for a top five, but it ended up being a top six - sorry. And why the apology? Well...I haven't actually read any of these books yet. And..because they all sound so good and I can't decide I thought I would let you do it for me *evil grin* I've added a poll, so please vote as to which of the following eBooks you think I should read next:

* Caught Running (Madeline Urban & Abigail Roux)

* Cheating Chance (James Buchanan)

* Faith & Fidelity (Tere Michaels)

* A Fostered Love (Cameron Dane)

* Shades of Grey (Brooke McKinley)

* Zero at the Bone (Jane Seville)

So, vote away! (And you can select multiple answers :) I won't say 'And may the best book win' because I want to read them all...

18 comments:

  1. Cheating Chance!! It has a bit of kink to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! And we all know I like a bit of kink *grin* Did I just say that? *GULP*

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I already knew that. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zero at the Bone!!

    I have Caught Running waiting in my tbr tooo....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caught Running, Cheating Chance or Shades of Grey... with the last pulling slightly ahead.

    Actually all the books on your list are great, you can't go wrong with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And one vote for Zero at the Bone! Thank you Mandi!

    Hmmm. After your votes Mariana (thank you for those BTW : ) I have two votes for Cheating Chance, two votes for Zero at the Bone and 1.5 votes for Shades of Grey (I figured since you said it was pulling slightly ahead of the others it deserved more than one). I think I'm most tempted ATM by Cheating Chance...but I'll see where the votes are at once I've finished Unfallen Dead :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zero at the Bone! Though, Cheating Chance would be my 2nd choice. I love Nicky and Brandon almost as much as I love Jack and D. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caught Running, Cheating Chance and Faith & Fidelity! All are great reads! :)
    And yay for the Fictionwise miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee - Zero to the Bone ahead of Cheating Chance? But a vote for both, yes?

    Janna - three picks? And they all sound so good!

    So, updating: four votes for Cheating Chance, three votes for Zero at the Bone, 1.5 votes for Shades of Grey and one vote each for Caught Running and Faith & Fidelity. You know what's going to happen, don't you? I'll end up reading two of them back to back because I won't be able to decide! *grin*

    You're making this so hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like Jack & D, but Nicky & Brandon win out. By quite a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I finished Unfallen Dead today and, according to the poll Cheating Chance wins! So that's what I'm reading ATM! I'm really enjoying it so far and IMHO Nicky is...*SIGH* YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, Nicky! I'm with Chris... I'm too late to vote. But yeah, Cheating Chance. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not familiar with any of those books on your list, but I'll pick Cheating Chance because it's title is most appealing to me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chris - I couldn't have put it better myself :) He's definitely yum!

    Hilcia - It's never too late to vote, because I need to know what eBook to read after Cheating Chance, although that will probably Inland Empire as I can't see myself staying away from Nicky & Brandon *grin*

    Christine - it's a great book. I'm really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy Cheating Chance, ornania! It's a good one. And, I'm with Chris and Hilcia: Nicky is to die for.

    You're reminding me that I still need to read Nicky and Brandon #3. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Renne! I've 18% left to read, and I'm saving it for tonight :) Now I want to go to bed early *grin* And I so agree - Nick is to die for! I can't wait to read Inland Empire!

    ReplyDelete