03 October 2010

Books 2010: September Update

Total to date: 92 books (nine books this month: fantasy [two books]; historical romance [one book]; m/m romance [three books]; yaoi manga [three books])

The 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 33 books (two books this month)

The 2010 Big Book Challenge total to date: one book (I'm aiming to read my chosen book - Kushiel's Dart (Jacqueline Carey) - this month!]

The M/M Romance Challenge 2010 total to date: 16 books (three books this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book of the month?

* Lord of the White Hell (Book I) [Ginn Hale]

Currently reading:

* Rapscallion (James McGee)

* Warhost of Vastmark (Janny Wurts)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading next month: Lord of the White Hell (Book II) [Ginn Hale]

So, what did you read last month?

Edited to add: Apologies for being AWOL again. My concentration is shot ATM - I hate family visits - and so reading and blogging are... *pulls hair* I just need to get myself to Tuesday afternoon...

3 comments:

  1. You had a good reading month, especially with all the family stresses you've had! Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have read Duck. I've had my eye on that book for a wee while now.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - thank you. This month hasn't been so good. It's a week in and I've finished...nothing :(

    ShellBell - I really enjoyed Duck. Have I recommended Amy Lane's Keeping Promise Rock and JB McDonald's By Degrees. Both contemporaries (versus Duck, which is a paranormal) but brilliant IMHO!

    ReplyDelete