02 December 2010

Books 2010: November Update

Total to date: 113 books (eight books this month: erotic romance [one book]; fantasy [one book]; historical romance [two books]; m/m romance [three book]; yaoi [one book])

The 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 37 books (two books this month) [I have a very strong feeling that I won't complete this challenge before the end of the year]

The 2010 Big Book Challenge total to date: one book (I'm still aiming to read my chosen book - Kushiel's Dart (Jacqueline Carey) - before the end of the year!]

The M/M Romance Challenge 2010 total to date: 21 books (three books this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month?

* All or Nothing (James Buchanan)

* Inland Empire (James Buchanan) [What can I say, I adore Nicky & Brandon]

Currently reading:

* Grand Conspiracy (Janny Wurts)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month: Hard Fall (James Buchanan) [Me? A fangirl? Ya think? *grin*]

So, what did you read last month?

6 comments:

  1. Um. I read lots and lots. :)

    You have a lot of reading to do this month, don't you?! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my most productive reading month of the year in November, having read NINE books. Wooooooooo!!!!

    Consequently, November was my least productive blogging month of the year. Obviously not very adept at multitasking. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - so a good month then? *grin* I will have to read 13 library books to meet my library book challenge....YIKES! And Kushiel's Dart. *panic*

    Christine - YAH! Personally, I have no idea how those people who blog and read a lot do it! I must be doing something wrong! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. James Buchanan is chock full of fangirls... I'm one too :) I hope she writes at least a short story on those guys.

    I see you still have your own big book to finish... good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you enjoyed Nicky and Brandon! I've been ambivalent about reading All or Nothing. The story sounds heartwrenching! Though I know I'll love it when I finally do. lol

    I loved Inland Empire. The university that's in that one is actually where my guy works! (Yes, he works in the IE.)

    Hard Fall? Is this a new Taking the Odds story? *hopeful*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mariana - I've found two Nicky & Brandon novellas to date and a free snippet on James Buchanan's website. Did you know about them? And the big book is still there. I think I'll be failing two challenges this year :(

    Renee - I was worried about reading it. I wasn't sure I wanted to read about an outside influence (Brandon's daughter). It was heart-wrenching, but I did love it. I definitely feel there is more to tell though :) *thinks positive thoughts*

    And Hard Fall is set in Utah - two completely new characters. And the author is writing two sequels. I'm enjoying it. They aren't Nicky & Brandon, but I think that's a good thing. They definitely have their own voice.

    ReplyDelete