02 January 2011

Books 2010: December Update

Total: 125 books (12 books this month: fantasy [one book]; medieval suspense [one book]; m/m romance [nine books]; young adult [one book])

The 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total: 40 books (three books this month) [INCOMPLETE]

The 2010 Big Book Challenge: INCOMPLETE

The M/M Romance Challenge 2010 total: 30 books (nine books this month) [COMPLETED!]

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month?

* His for the Holidays (Anthology)

* PsyCop I-V (Jordan Castillo Price) [What can I say, I adore Vic!]

Currently reading:

* Lord of the White Hell Volume II (Ginn Hale)
So, what did you read last month?

4 comments:

  1. You had a great reading month. :) And hey, at least you completed a challenge, right?! Far worse to have completed none.

    Um. Not sure how many books I read last month. I figured out how many books I read last year and... *blink blink* It'll be in Friday's post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hangs head* I totally failed at the Big Book Challenge... *head up* unless... it was meant to be over two years, right? Right. That means I still have 2011 to do it. Go me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, orannia!

    SO glad you enjoyed PsyCop. I just love me some Vic, too!

    Right now, I'm reading a so-so contemporary romance, Chasing Perfect. I'll finish it, but don't know if I'll be reading book 2 in the series.

    Hope you're enjoying LotWH 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - I did have a good month, although I think being on holiday really helped that :) Oh, and I can't wait to see your total! I think the manga/yaoi manga I read helped my total :)

    Kris - I totally failed too. Am actually thinking I should instigate it again...and I'm thinking I'm going to change my book. Am sure Kushiel's Dart is a good book, but...it's not calling me. Would you be keen on doing it again?

    Renee - Happy New Year to you too. I adore the PsyCop books! I can't wait for #6!

    ReplyDelete