04 February 2011

Books 2011: January Update

Total to date: 18 books (18 books this month: m/m [17 books]; suspense [one book])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: one book (one book this month)

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 17 books (17 books this month - YIKES!)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month? (Where do I start?)

* Life After Joe (Harper Fox)

* Lord of the White Hell Book II (Ginn Hale)

* One Real Thing (Anah Crow & Dianne Fox)

* Promises (Marie Sexton)

Currently reading:

* Peril's Gate (Janny Wurts)

I think I can safely say that I've had a m/m month! So, what did you read last month and have you ever read a genre so intently that all others are kind of excluded?

6 comments:

  1. Great list of faves :)

    Marie Sexton!!! Love her! One Real Thing was soooo great, as was Life After Joe. Really loved those books.

    I bought both Lord of the White Hell... need to get to reading them now. Just feel a little uninspired right now. Maybe time to re-read some old comforts.

    And I totally get the m/m month. It seems I read more MM than anything else now :) I actually have to put some other stuff in there to give myself more variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I read m/m romance to the exclusion of all others. :) You had a good reading month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariana - I love Marie Sexton too! It was...a fantastic month of reading! Oh, Lord of the White Hell is brilliant, but...if you're not feeling inspired comfort reading sounds like a good plan. Hope your reading zing is back soon!

    Chris - I do :) And it was a great month. I've been missing reading m/m!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orannia, you had a great month! M/M is always good, lol!

    Waiting to hear your thoughts on Life After Joe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 18 books is awesome! I read 6. Woooo! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilcia - thank you! WRT Life After Joe - did I not say on GoodReads? I LOVED it! It was heart-breaking, but uplifting. I just wish it had been longer!

    Christine - thank you! That's what being on holiday does :)

    ReplyDelete