07 April 2011

Books 2011: March Update

Total to date: 30 books (five books this month: fantasy [one book]; historical romance [one book]; m/m [three books])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: four books (one book this month)

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 25 books (three books this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book of the month?

* Rescue Me (Scarlet Blackwell) [It ripped my heart out (to put it mildly)]

Currently reading:

* Stormed Fortress (Janny Wurts)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Finding Zach (Rowan Speedwell)

* Servant of the Crossed Arrows (Ginn Hale) [The Rifter Part II]

So, what did you read last month?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for m/m continuing to make a strong showing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *scribbles down 'Rescue Me' as must-read*
    Looks like a great reading month!

    And big hugs for your loss, sweetie. I know how it is... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Rescue Me when I saw you liked it so much on goodreads, but now I'm afraid to read it :( I'll give myself some time before I do :)

    My favorite of the month were: Bound Forever by Ava March and Duck! by Kim Dare. Finding Zach and River Marked (Patricia Briggs) were excellent reads too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - I think m/m is my favourite genre ATM.

    Janna/Mariana - Rescue Me is a fantastic read, but it did rip my heart out. Also, a word of warning, one of the main characters is a complete a*shat for...well, most of the book. He really, really is. Just wanted to warn you. I could...well, my GoodRead review said it all. I look forward to hearing what you think!

    Janna - thank you. It is...hard, messy, and...I feel like I've been ripped into little pieces.

    Mariana - Duck was a great read. Based on your review, I am really looking forward to reading Finding Zach and IIRC River Marked in on my library hold list for next month. And I must get on and read Ava March's books!

    ReplyDelete