01 May 2011

Books 2011: April Update

Total to date: 40 books (10 books this month: fantasy [two books]; m/m [seven books]; paranormal romance [one book])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: seven books (three books this month)

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 32 books (seven books this month) [Yes, I've been on a m/m blitz the last month...and I've loved every minute!]

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month?

* Finding Zach (Rowan Speedwell)

* Shades of Gray (Brooke McKinley)

Currently reading:

* Snowball in Hell (Josh Lanyon)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Cold Magic (Kate Elliot)

* Black Blades (Ginn Hale) [The Rifter Part III]

So, what did you read last month?

10 comments:

  1. You had a good month! :)

    I read all sorts of things... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, for the M/M blitz! :)

    I really need to update my own reading list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of M/M for you Ms. Orannia. I hope you're enjoying Snowball in Hell. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm .. I've read 81 books this month - a lot of them were novellas or short stories. Favourites would have to be Mary Calmes' A Matter of Time series, Ashlyn Kane's American Love Songs, Lauren Dane's Mesmerized and TA Chase's Embrace My Reflection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris - I did :) Is it bad to want more?

    I read all sorts of things... ;)

    Now I'm all curious *grin*

    Janna - *happy dancing* I loved it. I'm planning another blitz for the end of the month :) All the best with updating your list!

    Hilcia - I know! It's been fab! I enjoyed Snowball to Hell - I love the setting.

    ShellBell - WOW! That's one impressive total! I need to try Lauren Dane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, orannia! Everything I read made it into a Friday linkity post, so... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's some good books, there, orannia! I've been reading quite a bit of m/m, too, this past month. Right now, I'm reading Cut and Run by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux. So far, so good!

    I still must read Snowball in Hell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris - I always stalk your Friday linkity post to see what you've read :)

    Renee - it's been...wonderful to read all those great books. Oh, I have Cut & Run so I look forward to hearing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to hear what you think of Cold Magic. I've wanted to read that for a while. I know KMont loved it and she is one heck of a picky reader.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine - I'll definitely let you know. So far I'm loving it - the world building is fascinating!

    ReplyDelete