02 June 2011

Books 2011: May Update

Total to date: 49 books (nine books this month: fantasy [two books]; historical suspense [one book]; m/m [four books]; romantic suspense [one book]; young adult [one book])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 12 books (five books this month)

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 36 books (four books this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month? (Quite a few actually!)

* Cold Magic (Kate Elliot)

* The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms (NK Jemisin)

* Snowball in Hell (Josh Lanyon)

Currently reading:

* City of Night (Michelle Sagara)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Cut & Run (Madeline Urban & Abigail Roux)

* Witches' Blood (Ginn Hale) [The Rifter Part IV]

So, what did you read last month?

4 comments:

  1. Nine books is great! I feel a bit behind my norm of 8 and only read 7. I'll get my list up in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! You did great on your library challenge this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine - thank you :) I'm quite sure exactly how I managed to read that many - kind of shocked actually. I look forward to seeing your monthly list :)

    Chris - I did, didn't I? *grin* Kind of shocking. Here's hoping it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on working on my monthly reads post today. :P

    I need to hurry up and start the Kate Elliot series. I have a few in my tbr pile already, so hopefully soon! Just need to get some library books out of the way first.

    Can't wait for your thoughts on Cut and Run.

    ReplyDelete