06 July 2011

Time Out

I've been rather...absent from the blogosphere of late. I'm sorry. I'm just all...sixes and sevens ATM. Anxious about...anything and everything, including keeping up with everyone's blogs (and my own). I know I don't have too, but...I want too, and the pressure is driving me crazy. That and it's been very cold here over the last couple of weeks and...where my computer is situated is in the opposite direction to that in which the heat from my fire travels. (So, it's cold in front of the 'puter ATM.) And I can hear all those people who suggested that I purchase a laptop (which could be easily re-situated to the kitchen table) instead of a desktop saying (silently, because they are, after all, lovely people :) 'I told you so'. I hear you *grin*

I'm hoping a few days 'away' will have me back and bouncing, and I look forward to catching up with you all at that point. But, until then, I thought you all might like another (yes, another) photo of Jared, bought to you via the lovely Kris from Kris 'n' Good Books. Thank you sweetie for enabling my obsession...ahhh...addiction....ahh...thing *grin*

13 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a little bloggy break now and again!! :)

    Ps - Jared is looking oh so fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel refreshed by your break!

    And... maybe you could move your computer to the kitchen table for the winter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi - hopefully it helps :) And I'm sorry I haven't been by to visit of late - hopefully this weekend. And he is looking rather fine, isn't he? *grin*

    Chris - thank you :) I think there is too much to move and too many cords...and all that mess would drive me insane. I think I need to light the fire earlier in the weekends so that end of the house warms up without the other end suffering. Silly thing to worry about - did I mention I'm anxious about everything? Hopefully back online this weekend, but I'll still be visiting GoodReads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're reminding me why I gave up on desktop computers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a desktop. And I realllly wish I'd gotten a laptop, instead. :P Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to enable. ;) I know what it's like to need a break so you take as much time as you need, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hon, I've taken a few breaks here and there. Like Kris said, take your time. Everything will still be here when you return. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiny fan heater by your feet? (I use a little "under the desktop" one, although the main problem now is that the dog will plaster himself in front of it and soak up all the heat before it gets to me!) Fingerless gloves for the energy efficient? Spicy food and cups of tea? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris - LOL!

    heidenkind - I am, but only ATM :)

    Kris - *grin* Thank you sweetie. Hope all is well with you?

    Eyre - thank you! *hugs*

    cyphomandra - I do have an oil heater...I love the Hector knows exactly where to lie to get all the heat! Heat seeking missile obviously :) Spicy food? Now I am thinking about curry *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your break, Orannia, and keep your feet toasty!

    Thanks for the eye candy, it's much appreciated. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Hils. Hope to be back mid-week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We all have our times when we need to take a break - even when we want to keep up.

    Enjoy your break and build a big fire to keep your tootsies warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Tracy :) Definitely feeling better and hopefully will be back online tonight! I've missed everyone!

    ReplyDelete