02 August 2011

Books 2011: July Update

Total to date: 68 books (14 books this month: historical romance [one book]; m/m [12 books]; paranormal romance [one book])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 17 books (two books this month)

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 50 books (12 books this month)

The 2011 Big Book Challenge: The Archer's Heart (Astrid Amara) [COMPLETE!]

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month?

* The Archer's Heart (Astrid Amara)

* Living Promises (Amy Lane)

Currently reading:

* Play of Passion (Nalini Singh)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* The Rifter Part VI (Ginn Hale)

* Spin Out (James Buchanan)

So, what did you read last month?

4 comments:

  1. My friend also really liked Living Promises...I need to read more of Amy Lane!

    My favorite read of the month was Heartbreak Creek by Kaki Warner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your burst of m/m reading! :)

    Heh, you've been following along on what I've been reading... I'm still in the anticipating stage re: Spin Out - I don't want to read it quite yet.

    Right now I'm reading Hanging Loose by Lou Harper, which is an OFY (out for you, which I'm going to try to use instead of GFY) and is pretty good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read lots of good books but my two favorites were:

    London's Perfect Scoundrel by Suzanne Enoch and
    My Most Excellent Year..etc. (lol) by Steve Kluger. Excellent books, both.

    I need to catch up on my Amy Lane books and definitely start Archer's Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi - J'adore Amy Lane. Any reason to read more of her books *grin*

    Chris - *happy dancing* Spin Out if this weekend! *excited* And I like the sound of OFY as an acronym :)

    Tracy - Archer's Heart is a great read. IIRC it's out in eBook format :) And I have a few Amy Lane books I haven't read yet, including Hammer & Air!

    ReplyDelete