03 September 2011

Books 2011: August Update

Total to date: 77 books (nine books this month: fantasy [one book]; historical romance [one book]; m/m [five books]; paranormal romance [one book]; urban fantasty [one book])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 21 books (four books this month)

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 55 books (five books this month)

The 2011 Big Book Challenge: COMPLETE!

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month?

* Concubine (Jill Knowles)

* Shadows Return (Lynn Flewelling)

* Sticks & Stones (Madeline Urban)

Currently reading:

* Darkest Mercy (Melissa Marr)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Fish & Chips (Madeline Urban)

So, what did you read last month?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing the big book challenge! Yay for all those m/m books!

    Um, I read lots. :) I actually read some really good ones, too, like Barging In by Josephine Myles and The Usual Apocalypse by Christine Price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a great book! Am so doing the challenge again next year - those big books need tackling :) And the m/m books were great!

    Ohhh, I will have to lurk on GoodReads to learn more about Barging In and The Usual Apocalypse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have some of these!

    Concubine, Sticks & Stones, Fish & Chips. I really need to catch up on my m/m reading. I haven't read any m/m this week at all. Boo hoo. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. No m/m this week? (((Tracy))) Don't go into decline - read m/m *beams*

    ReplyDelete