31 October 2011

Books 2011: September Update

Note: I know it's weird to post this now, but...I'm nothing if not pedantic *grin*

Total to date: 85 books (eight books this month: fantasy [one book]; m/m [five books]; urban fantasty [one book]; young adult [one book])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 24 books (three books this month)

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 60 books (five books this month)

The 2011 Big Book Challenge: COMPLETE!

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month?

* Gathering Storm (Lyn Gala)

Currently reading:

* Faith & Fidelity (Tere Michaels)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Divide & Conquer (Madeline Urban)

So, what did you read last month (if you can remember back that far)?

6 comments:

  1. You had a great September!

    I hope you're enjoying Faith & Fidelity by Michaels. I really enjoyed #1 and #3 in that trilogy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember last week, and you want me to remember September? :D

    Glad you're enjoying Faith & Fidelity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can barely remember this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilcia - I did :) No being online means lots of reading! Am loving F&F!

    Chris - LOL! If it wasn't for GoodReads I'd be screwed!

    heidenkind - neither can I :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just started Cut & Run and it's really good so far. I can't believe I've had it for so long and not read it. I'm really behind.

    My favorite read from Sept. was Demon Marked by Meljean Brook. So GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy - happy reading of Cut & Run. Can't wait to hear what you think! And I must get on with Meljean's series...once I can read print books that is :)

    ReplyDelete