26 October 2011

Two Steps Forward...

...and one step back. At least that is how it feels ATM (in relation to my wrists). I think they are improving and then I aggravate them and slide all the way back to the beginning :( It's...aggravating! I miss being online. I miss you all. And...I worry. That I'll be...forgotten.

I've made an appointment to see the physiotherapist on Friday. Fingers crossed I can start strengthening my wrists at some point in the near future and perhaps...perhaps...go online in the evenings. Even for 30 minutes (or 15 [like tonight]). (How desperate hopeful do I sound?) On the plus side (I always try and look for a silver lining), I have been catching up on TV series, specifically Supernatural. Last month I was at the beginning of Season 2. Now I'm almost halfway through Season 4! *shocked* I've also discovered Falling Skies. Hmmm. It's Dr Carter (ER) [disguising himself as a military history professor], with a gun (battling aliens), looking all sexy with his stubble (bet you thought I'd never say that Mandi *grin*) and looking after his three boys. So, smart? *check* Protective? *check* Sexy? (Need I even answer that question?) *check* And a family man? *check* *swoon*

So, what have you been up to lately and who has set you to swooning?

10 comments:

  1. *fingers crossed for Friday's appt*

    How frustrating! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon. You can never be forgotten :)

    I'm not watching much TV, work has been hectic. I do want to spend 1 day of just vegging out in front of the TV... hopefully after November I can do this.

    I do get my daily dose of swoon on tumblr... so many great pics get posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - as to who has set me to swooning - apart from Richard Armitage, my new lust guy is Jason Momoa who played the latest Conan. I watch him every day now in Stargate Atlantis and nagged a co-worker relentlessly to watch the show until she did to quiet me. She did agree on his luciousness.
    My basement - the basement that held hundreds and hundreds of books flooded. But thankfully the books were up high enough that they were saved. Though the poor dearlings are back to being boxed again.

    And I hope your wrists start feeling better soon. When you think about all the things we use them to do - the fact that yours are not working right must be really awful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back and I hope you feel better soon!

    As for who has me swooning, there's this show called Against the Wall that I randomly started watching on Lifetime, and it's about an IA investigator for the Chicago PD. Yada yada yada, she has allll these guys chasing after her, and one of them is a police officer named Brody who is SO HAWT and sweet and romantic. I can barely stand it. There's also this other guy named Danny whom I hate. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Mariana said--doubled and more.

    Here's hoping for a quickest recovery (and as little pain as possible)

    I'm not swooning right now, and I don't think I'll be swooning for quite a while...sorry 'bout that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris - thank you :) It (the appt) went OK. My neck is now playing up - too much tension of late. The physio asked if I could take a holiday...a 6-month one!

    Thank you Mariana :) Sorry to hear work has been so hectic. As for Tumblr - lots of swoonage :)

    Kristie(J) - hey sweetie! I figured Richard Armitage would be on the swoon list. Jason Momoa, huh? I remember him from Stargate :) So sorry to hear the basement flooded, but glad your books are OK! PHEW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. heidenkind - thank you. It's very frustrating, but I just have to be patient. The physiotherapist thinks I can start strengthening them in a couple of weeks, so fingers crossed! Against the Wall hasn't made it here yet, but if it does I'll look out for Brody :)

    azteclady - lovely to hear from you - I've missed you online! Sorry to hear there is no swooning...hope everything is OK? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. You won't be forgotten, honey!
    I hope you feel better soon.
    I've been busy with the GayRomLit con in New Orleans and the After Party at my blog, but I hope to be back online more often from now on myself. :)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janna *waves* And I hope to be visiting you more too. From the sounds of it NOLA was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you typing more these days! Hope it continues and you're 100% very soon. xo

    ReplyDelete