01 January 2012

Books 2011: December Update

Total: 125 books (16 books this month: fantasy [one book]; m/m [12 books]; paranormal romance [one book]; urban fantasy [two books])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total: 29 books (three books this month) COMPLETE!

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total: 94 books (12 books this month) [COMPLETE!]

The 2011 Big Book Challenge: COMPLETE!

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month? (There were a few)

* Divide & Conquer (Madeline Urban & Abigail Roux)

* His Holy Bones (Ginn Hale)

* Men Under the Mistletoe (Anthology)

* Of Blood & Honey (Stina Leicht)

* Simple Gifts (LB Gregg)

Currently reading:

* Strange Fortune (Josh Lanyon)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Prisoner (Megan Derr)

Thank you for being such an integral part of my online experience in 2011! *hugs* Happy New Year and may your 2012 be filled with joy and happiness!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Orannia! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, December passed fast - it seems like just yesterday I was reading about your November books... ;p

    Woo-hoo about your m/m reading! :)

    Here's to a wonderful 2012 for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen - thank you! I hope you have a joyful and happy 2012!

    Chris - LOL! One of my resolutions is to be more on top of my online posting and visiting in 2012! And YUP! I'd say m/m was my favourite genre of the year and I'm still loving it! And Amen to a wonderful 2012 for all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Wishing you the best always!

    Listen to the MUSTN'TS
    Listen to the DON'TS
    Listen to the SHOULDN'TS
    The IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS
    Listen to the NEVER HAVES
    Then listen close to me -
    Anything can happen, child,
    ANYTHING can be.
    --Shel Silverstein

    May your 2012 be filled with all those things you wish for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mariana! Happy New Year to you too! And I love the quote! 8HUGS*

    ReplyDelete