06 February 2012

Books 2012: January Update

Total: 10 books (10 books this month: fantasy [one book]; m/m [nine books])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: nine books (nine books this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month? (There were a few)

* Double Blind (Heidi Cullinan)

* Life Lessons (Kaje Harper)

Currently reading:

* The Matchmaker (Megan Derr)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Counterpunch (Aleksandr Voinov)

* Magic Gifts (Ilona Andrews)

So, what did you read last month?

4 comments:

  1. Woot! Go m/m! :D

    Um. I read a lot of books and I barely remember January. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely on a m/m bender :) Ummm...that could be taken so many ways... Does m/m reading bender sound better?

    I can't believe we're one month into 2012 already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Life Lessons and the sequel is almost as good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ShellBell - and there is to be a third! YAH!

    ReplyDelete