22 March 2012

What Ya Reading?

I have been drawing a blank on what to write tonight. All my ideas are like moths to a flame - they won't settle! And then it hit me! What ya reading? Currently I'm reading two books: River Marked (Patricia Briggs) and WMSmoker Seeks Seclusion (Pirate Grrl). The former is a UF - my first UF is quite a while; the latter is m/m and a free book. Both (surprisingly) are written in the first person. I say surprisingly because up until a year or so ago I was not a fan.

So, what ya reading?

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading another freebie - Between the Bars by Carson Shepard - which is first person, and is also really good m/m romantic suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading a manga called Bride of the Water God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - you're rockin' the freebies ATM...and there seem to be some good ones!

    Tasha - that is one great title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading A Lot Like Love by Julie James. I really enjoyed it. Now I need to focus on two library books I have that are due very soon without any renewals left! Especially since I have three holds at the library for new releases and you just know they're all going to become available at the exact same time! Always happens..

    ps I emailed you the recipe for the carrot cake.. hope you got it and it was large enough to read. I was lazy and snapped a pic of the recipe w/my phone. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Currently reading Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston. I love the humour in SL's books!

    ReplyDelete