03 April 2012

Books 2012: March Update

Total: 27 books (seven books this month: m/m [five books]; urban fantasy [two books])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 23 books (five books this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month? (There were a few)

* Shattered Glass (Dani Alexander)

* WMSmoker Seeks Seclusion (Pirate Grrl)

Currently reading:

* Treachery in Death (JD Robb)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Lover Reborn (JR Ward) [GO TEAM QHUAY! (And Sax :)]

So, what did you read last month?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm really glad you like WMSmoker! :D

    My top reads of the month were

    Scrap Metal by Harper Fox
    Between the Bars by Carson Shepherd
    Heart in Hand by salifiable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored WMSmoker! Am looking forward to reading Scrap Metal, but decided with my prize to get The Salisbury Key and A Midwinter Prince! Scrap Metal is on my TBR list though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great reading month. :)

    My favorite reads of March were:
    Thief by Ava March
    Where There's Smoke by LA Witt
    Mere Mortals by Erastes
    Mine by Mary Calmes

    ReplyDelete