08 May 2012

Yikes!

I was planning on writing my Books 2012: May Update tonight, but Blogger seems to have completely changed while I have been offline - I have no idea where anything is! For example, what happened to the spell check? So...just so this post is slightly longer than two sentences, I can confirm that I am alive and feeling...better. Thank you for all your comments - they were very much appreciated! It is winter here, so I have been lighting the fire - there is nothing like lazing in front of a roaring fire with a good book! And I have discovered the most amazing series, which I will wax lyrical about...on the weekend *grin* Hopefully, I'll be back to lurking on your blogs in no time - I've missed you all! So, what have you been up to lately?

6 comments:

  1. Amazing series?! Tease! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! So happy you are feeling better--we'll be here when you can stay some longer :grin:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Darn you, blogger! *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't noticed any changes... maybe you're an early adapter! w00t!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, definitely a new look and I'm not too sure if I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi - YUP! Definitely! Will try and post this weekend! Family has got the better of me this week.

    azteclady - thank you :)

    Chris - I think I need to read the 'how to' :)

    Tasha - it's the 'behind the scenes' bit that has changed.

    ShellBell - can you find anything?

    ReplyDelete