22 July 2012

Books 2012: June Update

Total: 57 books (three books in June: m/m [three books])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 50 books (three books in June)

The The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge total: 4 books

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books in June? Well, I only read one series...and loved all three books, so June was definitely the Falls Chance Rance month:

* Falls Chance Ranch (Rolf & Ranger)

*  Three Traders (Rolf & Ranger)

* Mustang Hill  (Rolf & Ranger) [What can I say? I'm still on a domestic discipline genre glom]

Currently reading:

* Evenfall (Sonny Nothing)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading in July...TBC? I'm drawing a complete blank and instead hanging out for August and the (re-)release of:

* Stars & Stripes (Abigail Roux)

* Tigers & Devils (Sean Kennedy)

I'm not going to ask you what you read in June, because, like me, you probably can't remember (which is why I'm grateful for GoodReads!). So, what did you just finish reading?

5 comments:

  1. I just finished The Auspicious Troubles of Chance by Charlie Cochet, which I quite enjoyed. I know, me reading an historical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Baby Race by Elysa Hendricks. I'm waffling on the rating at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FCR is absolutely the greatest :) CANNOT wait for Stars & Stripes and Tigers & Devils! August has a bunch of great releases, so looking forward to it, even if my wallet isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Tigers & Devils is being rereleased! That's good news. :)
    I just finished Calling the Show by JA Rock. Loved Wacky Wednesday by the same author and this one was good as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris - you read an historical? *faints*

    Eyre - good luck! I wish I didn't have to rate - I never know how to rate books!

    Mariana - isn't it just? *beams* Roll on all the good releases!

    Janna - very good news! Just about to start Wacky Wednesday, and have Calling the Show on my TBR list, so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete