25 December 2012

Books 2012: November Update

Total: 90 books (eight books in November: m/m [eight books])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 80 books (eight books in November)

The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge total: seven books

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books in November? (November was a good month!)

* Cost of Repairs (AM Arthur)

* Gilliflowers (Gillibran Brown)

* Power Exchange (AJ Rose)

Currently re-reading: Falls Chance Ranch (Rolf & Ranger) [I can't get enough of the ranch, especially ATM]

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading in 2013?

* Bad Attitude (KA Mitchell)

* Dirty Laundry (Heidi Cullinan)

* Laying Ghosts (James Buchanan) [So excited!!!]

* Not So Innocent (Dani Alexander)

* The Boy with the Painful Tattoo (Josh Lanyon)

* And more Sterek fanfic!

11 comments:

  1. LOL! Even though I can't lure you into hockey fics, I'm glad you found the Sterek fanfic and that it works so well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like the first hockey fic I read, but then I (stupidly) looked the characters up online and after that...I don't know...not quite ready for RPF...yet :) But Sterek...*SIGH* *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Cost of Repairs too, and did you know that a sequel will be released in January? It's Schuyler's story. :)

    I added Bad Attitude, Laying Ghosts and Lanyon's book to my TBR now! Thanks for the heads up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very much looking forward to Schuyler's story - I must add that to my TBR now as I had forgotten. Thank you! I would like a direct sequel for the characters in Cost of Repairs though *fingers crossed*

    And YAH WRT the other three books. I'm so hanging out for Laying Ghosts...I'm such a James Buchanan fan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should email me with who was in the fic you read. I can point you to something else really good with different people/characters in it. :)

      Delete
    2. It was the de-aging fic. I really enjoyed the premise (the de-aging plot was fascinating :) but I just feel...icky is too strong a word...not quite right about them being real people, and I think that will apply across the board. Sorry :( Which is ludicrious I know considering I wouldn't know these people from Adam :) And.. *blushes* I just found another DD author (last night) so with that fic, published fiction and Sterek fanfic I think I'll be kept busy for a little while *grin* And I do have one hocky fic you sent me on my iPhone to try - the name eludes me ATM - which I am going to read next year :)

      Delete
    3. LOL! I don't even remember what it is... Heart in Hand? Hopefully the version where she changed the names of the real people and basically turned it into a non-rpf hockey fic?

      Delete
    4. It is Heart in Hand :) And, yes, the version I have has the changed names :)

      Delete
  5. You're so close to your 2012 goal. Hope you make it.

    Merry Christmas. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And Happy Holidays to you and your family! Hope your day is going well!

      Delete