25 December 2012

Books 2012: October Update

Total: 82 books (five books in October: m/m [five books])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 72 books (five books in October)

The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge total: seven books

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book in October? (Yes, I am that far behind in my posts!)

*  Tigerland (Sean Kennedy) [What can one say about Simon & Declan apart from more please?]

Currently re-reading: Falls Chance Ranch (Rolf & Ranger) [I'm on holiday*grin*]

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading in 2013?

More Sterek fanfiction! *blushes* Me = obsessed! But I figured you knew that already :) Also (I'm going to drip-feed them as there are a few and I have a few updates to catch up on *blushes):
* The Boy with the Painful Tattoo (Josh Lanyon)

No comments:

Post a Comment