25 December 2012

Books 2012: September Update

Total: 77 books (eight books in September: m/m [seven books]; nonfiction [one book])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 67 books (five books in September)

The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge total: seven books

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book in September? (Yes, I am that far behind in my posts!)

* Frat Boy and Toppy (Anne Tenino)

Currently re-reading: Falls Chance Ranch (Rolf & Ranger) [I'm on holiday*grin*]

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading in 2013?

More Sterek fanfiction! *blushes* Me = obsessed! But I figured you knew that already :) Also (I'm going to drip-feed them as there are a few and I have a few updates to catch up on *blushes):
 
* Not So Innocent (Dani Alexander)

4 comments:

  1. But at least you're posting your updates, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Um...yes, I should take that as progress :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are back! We missed you, Orannia. :)

    I read Frat Boy and Toppy way back when... you liked it more than I did, but I remember enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am and thank you :) I missed you too :)

    I must confess I loved Frat Boy & Toppy. The indirect sequel not so much, but I have heard rumours of a third book in the series, so YAH!

    ReplyDelete