02 January 2013

Books 2012: December Update

Total: 102 books (12 books in December: m/m [12 books]) [Although I think it should be 103 - I need to find a way of viewing my GoodReads list by year :)]

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 92 books (12 books in December) [COMPLETE!]

The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge total: seven books [IN-COMPLETE :(]

The 2012 Big Book Challenge: IN-COMPLETE :(

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book in December?

* How to Raise an Honest Rabbit (Amy Lane)

Currently re-reading: Three Traders (Rolf & Ranger) [I can't get enough of the ranch, especially ATM]

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading in 2013? [This list grew when I wasn't looking!]

* Bad Attitude (KA Mitchell)

* Color of Grace (AM Arthur)

* Dirty Laundry (Heidi Cullinan)

* Laying Ghosts (James Buchanan) [So excited!!!]

* Not So Innocent (Dani Alexander)

* The Boy with the Painful Tattoo (Josh Lanyon)

* Too Stupid To Live (Anne Tenino)

* And more Sterek fanfic!

Wishing your a joyous 2013!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for completely your m/m challenge! :) And I started to wonder if I'd entirely missed January, seeing your December update already. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) And LOL! A 2012 overview is next, I just have to write it :) Somehow I think it will be the year (or the half year :) of DD *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to Raise an Honest Rabbit is a fun title. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great title and it fit perfectly with the book :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a really great year reading. I met most of my reading goals, but not all. I'll be getting my 2013 Challenge posts ready over the next couple of days. You're hosting the Big Book again right? I have TWO on my list for this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing your 2013 Challenge posts and yes I'm hosting the Big Book Challenge this year - the button (with link) is on the RHS. And two books - WOOHOO!

      Delete